Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be stated very clearly to you at the point where we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you subscribe to Ivory Mist’s blog, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, website name and email address.
How we Use Your Information
The information we collect is used in various ways, such as:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop news stories, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Our Affiliate Programs & Ad Partners
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program – an affiliate advertising program designed for small website owners/bloggers to earn a commission fee by providing links from Amazon.in and its affiliate sites on our website via recommendations.
Every page or post that contains affiliate links will be disclosed to you within the page or post itself.
From time to time we may display ads done via third-party advertisers. In those cases, their respective privacy policies will be mentioned for your reference.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Ivory Mist uses tracking technologies in the form ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to:
- Store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Ivory Mist does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.